Sweet, slightly charred corn kernels slathered in mayo
and crema and topped with lime, chili powder, a little cilantro,
and crumbly, salty cheese — what's not to love?!
Grab yourself an ear or 12 and treat yourself
to one of our favorite State Fair staples tonight!
🌽 🎡 🎠 🐮
Prefer to eat your street corn under the glow of a ferris wheel? You're in luck! The Utah State Fair is operating now through September 20 at the Utah State Fairgrounds!
Visit the Utah State Fair Website for tickets and additional information and check out the
Utah Department of Agriculture and Food-sponsored How Does Your Burger Grow? exhibit while you're there!
(For easy printing)
- 6 ears Utah sweet corn, husks removed
- 1/2 cup Mexican crema or sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup minced cilantro, plus additional for serving
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chili powder, to taste
- 2 teaspoons lime zest, from one lime
- 2 tablespoon lime juice, from one lime
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese, crumbled (*or substitute parmesan or feta)
- Lime wedges, to serve