Utah Farmstead Apple Crisp
6 cups of apples, peeled, cored & sliced
2/3 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
1/3 cup unsifted all-purpose flour
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup butter
(1) Place apple slices in 2-quart 8×8 glass baking dish.
(2) Combine remaining ingredients, except butter, in medium mixing bowl.
(3) Cut butter into bowl until crumbly.
(4) Sprinkle mixture over apples.
(5) Bake at 350 degrees in oven for 40 to 50 minutes.
Serve with Utah’s Own ice cream and caramel.