Tagge’s Famous Fruit and Veggie Farms is a grower of local fresh fruits and vegetables and maker of quality jams, jellies and salsas. Famous for our local fresh taste, we own farms and orchards along the Wasatch Front, offering some of the best produce Utah has to offer.
Our farm-fresh products are a staple in many households. You can enjoy farm-fresh products in our Community Sponsored Agriculture (CSA) program. Our CSA Tagge Box is a weekly distribution of our finest seasonal fruits and vegetables. From July to October, a selection of locally-grown fruits and vegetables are packed in a box that can be delivered to your home or picked up at a Tagge’s location.
You can even add half bushel boxes of produce to your order, or add on local honey, farm-fresh eggs, and our homemade salsa and jam. Taste the freshness at Tagge’s fruit stands and various farmers markets along the Wasatch Front.
- Tagges Farmstand – 3432 S Highway 89
- Downtown Salt Lake Farmstand – 431 East S. Temple
- Foothill Farmstand – 1326 South 2100 East, SLC
- 33rd South Farmstand – 3119 E 3300 S – SLC
- Holladay Farmstand – 4747 S Holladay Blvd
- Cottonwood Heights Farmstand – 6876 S Highland Dr
- Park City Farmstand – 4051 Highway 224
- Downtown Salt Lake City Market
- Park City Farmers Market
- Liberty Park Farmers Market
- Downtown Ogden Farmers Market
- Wheeler Farm Farmers Market
- Utah Farm Bureau Murray Park Farmers Market
- Utah Farm Bureau South Jordan Farmers Market
I signed up for my first CSA this year with Tagge’s. I just received my first box of produce and it was amazing!
Great produce. Innovators in local distribution. Full range of products.
Best peaches, best veggies, best fruit and the best of all are the low prices…