Our mission is to bring together local farmers, food artisans, and small businesses with the community to encourage a healthy lifestyle and boost the local economy by supplying access to local produce, breads, eggs, honey, natural products, art, and more.
We want to help families in Utah County find affordable healthy local groceries!
We accept SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition assistance Program) and DUFB (Double Up Food Bucks – Nutrition Assistance Program).
Free booth to all farmers!
We are looking from more local farmers that would like to participate!
Our number one goal is to help small local businesses thrive!
All fees will be going into marketing the farmers markets, so each vendor will be successful at Sunset Farmers Markets!
Market locations include:
Springville Civic Center on Mondays, Heritage Park in Cedar Hills on Wednesdays and The Orchard at University Place Mall Fridays. Markets start the second week of July through October from 5PM – 9PM.
Can be found here:
- Springville Civic Center
- 110 S Main St, Springville, UT 84663
- Mondays 5 PM – 9 PM July 9th – October 29th
- Heritage Park in Cedar Hills
- 4425 W Cedar Hills Dr, Cedar Hills, UT 84062
- Wednesdays 5 PM – 9 PM July 11th – October 24th
- The Orchard at University Place Mall
- 575 E University Pkwy, Orem, UT 84097
- Fridays 5 PM – 9 PM July 13th – October 26th