NO-CHURN ICE CREAM
Easy, quick, versatile, and delicious - this rich, vanilla
ice cream was made for these hot summer days!
Mix up a batch of this freezer staple in less than 10 minutes and a few hours later you'll be ready for all the root beer floats, summer pies, and ice cream sundaes you can handle; pair with our Mixed Berry Syrup for the ultimate no-fuss summer treat!
Visit the Utah's Own Produce Directory to find a local dairy near you!
(click here to enlarge)
(For easy printing)
- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- Pinch fine salt
- 2 cups heavy cream, cold
- For the ice cream: In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except whipped cream; set aside.
- Next, whip the heavy cream by hand or with a mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold 1 cup of the whipped cream into the ice cream base. Then fold in remaining whipped cream until well-combined.
- Pour into the chilled 9-by-5-by-3-inch metal loaf pan, cover, and place in a freezer until frozen-through, about 5 hours.