Idle Isle Candy

Gluten Free

Established in 1921, in the small town of Brigham City, the Idle Isle first opened as an ice cream and candy store.

Original founders, Percy and Verabel Knudson, later invited Vera's brother and his wife, David and LaRita Call, to join them in a partnership that successfully brought the business from an ice cream, candy and sandwich shop to a full service restaurant.  

In 1994, after some 25 years of involvement and ownership in both the restaurant and candy businesses, current owners (since 1974) Richard VanDyke, grandson of the Knudsons, and his wife, Shari, sold the restaurant to dedicate full time efforts to expand and develop the candy business.

Where We Are Located


Where To Buy