The Superbowl is the time to celebrate our passion for sports as our favorite teams go head to head. It’s a time where we throw parties to celebrate the close of a memorable football season. But you can’t have a great party without great food. And where you get it from matters even more.
There are many local companies, located all over Utah, that provide delicious and simple pleasures that will make your Super Bowl party the talk of the town!
Here is a list of some of our favorite local products that will help you “wow” your guests.
1. Meat is the manliest of all foods. With all the men you will need to entertain, simple sliders are easy, one-handed burgers that will make those men happy! Jones Creek Beef is a Utah favorite in the beef industry and a must-have when you’re cooking up those juicy burgers. Some other local favorites in the meat industry include Colosimo Sausages and Snap Daddy’s BBQ sauce. And to top it all off, you can’t have a burger without the rolls, so don’t forget your Rhodes rolls!
2. A classic favorite among sports fans is the chips and salsa combo. But this year, make your chips and salsa to die for when you pick up a bag of Laurie’s Buffalo Gourmet Thick and Hearty Corn chips and pair it with some Salsitas Mendoza salsa. Maybe you should stock up because these chips and salsa are going to go fast!
3. Not only can you have salsa, but hummus and assorted dips give your guests a wider range of choices to pair with their chips. Grandma’s Signature Dips has just that and can be found right here in Utah! Happy Monkey Hummus offers an abundance of varying flavors that will keep your guests stuck at the snack table instead of on the couch!
4. Nothing’s better than just grabbing a handful of popcorn as you pass the snack table. What you don’t expect is when you’re unable to leave the snacks because that popcorn was so good! Rooster’s Gourmet Popcorn and Pop Art Snacks are known for their addictive flavors and are another of our local favorites!
5. Now that your guests have full bellies of delicious Utah food, wash it all down with some famous local beers. Uinta Brewing offers an assortment of beers that are available all over the Wasatch front and more. And for those less inclined to drink beer, by grabbing a bottle of Apple Beer soda, which can be found at most supermarkets and is completely alcohol free.
6. And finally, since the game is going to be going on for a while, sweet tooths are going to need satisfying. After all that salt and meat, you need to follow it up with something delicious! If you don’t want to spend more time preparing another dish, pick up a pack of Fatboys Ice Cream. On the other hand, if you do have time, Lehi Roller Mills can help you out with their brownie mix box that is available all over Utah as well.