Summer is a distant memory, fall is fading fast, and the holiday season is almost here! It's easy to procrastinate holiday gift shopping and get stuck in the last-minute retail madness. We've all been there... So start now! Come see a wide variety of Utah's Own businesses at the 16th Annual Family Christmas Show on Nov. 13–15 at the South Towne Expo Center. Experience hand-made, local goods, entertainment, cooking demonstrations and even the big man from up north—Santa!
Simply print the flier below and redeem it at the box office to receive $2.00 off adult admission, any day of the show. Each ticket gets you instant access to all 440 exhibits for all three days of the show.
Utah's Own Attendees Include:
- Raspberry Jam, Jelly, Syrup, Salsa, Jalapeno Jam, and Honey as well as our Christmas Jams, Raspberry Truffle and Raspberry Cider Jam.
- Delicious hand-cut and hand-iced cookie favors and gifts made with the finest ingredients.
- Seven distinct flavors of authentic, southern-inspired barbecue sauces and rubs to transform there way your grilled meats taste.
- Delicious homemade hard candy with hundreds of different flavors and options.
- Produces pure Utah wildflower honey from our own bees and other Utah beekeepers.
- Wide variety of handmade chocolates made with a unique cream filling, dairy fresh cream and real butter.
- An artisanal spicy roasted chili oil. It is used like a hot sauce, has a great full body flavor with smoky notes and a medium heat.
- The Italian version of soy sauce, it goes on everything. Made with Fresh Garlic, All Natural, No preservatives. Gluten Free, Vegan Sodium Free.
- Enjoy their famous, creamy cilantro lime dressing.